Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package – 4N/5D Rs 14600/- Person
Are you ready for a tour of some of the most beautiful and culturally rich destinations in India? Look no further than the Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package!
Located in the southern part of India, these four cities offer travellers a diverse range of experiences. Bangalore, also known as the “Silicon Valley of India,” is a modern metropolis with a thriving tech industry and lively nightlife. On the other hand,
Mysore is a city steeped in history and culture, with majestic palaces and ancient temples. Coorg often referred to as the “Scotland of India,” is a picturesque hill station known for its stunning landscapes and coffee plantations. And Ooty, or “Udhagamandalam,” is a charming hill station known for its tea plantations and beautiful gardens.
But what makes this tour package truly special is the opportunity to experience each city’s unique cultures and traditions. From tasting the delicious local cuisines and trying your hand at traditional handicrafts to participating in colorful festivals and soaking in the natural beauty of the region, there is something for everyone on this tour.
So why wait? Start planning your Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package today and discover the beauty and diversity of southern India for yourself!
Route: Bangalore – Mysore – Coorg – Ooty – Bangalore
Start Point: Bangalore
End Point: Bangalore
Introduction to Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package as popular tourist destinations in India
- A brief overview of the attractions and highlights of each destination
- Why these destinations make for a great tour package
The best time to visit Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package
- Weather and climate considerations
- Peak tourist seasons and off-peak times
- Tips for getting the best deals on tour packages
- Transportation options
- Complementary Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation options (e.g. hotels, resorts, homestays)
- Suggested itineraries and duration of stay
Must-see attractions in Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package
- Top landmarks and cultural sites
- Outdoor activities and adventure sports
- Local festivals and events
Tips for a smooth and enjoyable Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package
- Travel insurance and safety considerations
- Cultural norms and customs to be aware of
- Money-saving tips and budgeting advice
here is a brief overview of the attractions and highlights of each destination in the Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package:
Mysore: Mysore is a city that is rich in history and culture, with a number of landmarks and attractions that showcase its royal heritage. Some of the top highlights include:
- Mysore Palace: Also known as the Amba Vilas Palace, this grand palace is one of the most iconic landmarks of Mysore. It is a stunning example of Indo-Saracenic architecture, with intricate carvings, colorful murals, and sparkling jewels.
- Brindavan Gardens: Located on the outskirts of Mysore, these terraced gardens are a must-visit for nature lovers. The gardens feature a musical fountain show and a variety of flowers and plants.
- St. Philomena’s Church: This beautiful church is one of the oldest in Karnataka and is known for its Gothic architecture. It is a popular place of worship for Catholics and a must-see for history and architecture buffs.
Coorg: Located in the Western Ghats, Coorg is a hill station known for its stunning landscapes and coffee plantations. Some of the top highlights include:
- Abbey Falls: These picturesque falls are located in a dense forest and are a popular spot for trekking and picnics. The falls are especially beautiful during the monsoon season.
- Raja’s Seat: This viewpoint offers panoramic views of the Western Ghats and is a great place to watch the sunset. It is also a popular spot for paragliding.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama: This island park is located on the Cauvery River and is a great place to spend a leisurely day. It has a variety of activities, including boating, elephant rides, and a children’s park.
Ooty: Located in the Nilgiri Hills, Ooty is a charming hill station known for its tea plantations and beautiful gardens. Some of the top highlights include:
- Ooty Lake: This man-made lake is famous for boating, picnics, and photography. It is surrounded by greenery and has a pleasant climate throughout the year.
- Government Botanical Garden: Located on the slopes of Doddabetta peak, this garden is a paradise for plant and flower lovers. It has a variety of rare and exotic plants, a greenhouse and a fossilized tree trunk.
- Rose Garden: Located near the Government Botanical Garden, this garden is home to over 20,000 varieties of roses
Why these destinations make for a great tour package:
- The diverse range of experiences: This tour package offers a diverse range of experiences for travellers, from the modern city life of Bangalore to the stunning natural beauty of Coorg and Ooty. Each destination has its unique culture and attractions, making it a great way to discover the diversity of southern India.
- Convenient location: These cities are located near each other, making it easy to travel between them and plan an itinerary that fits your schedule and interests.
- Cultural richness: Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package are all steeped in culture and history, with a number of landmarks and attractions that showcase their rich heritage. From ancient temples and palaces to colorful festivals and handicrafts, there are plenty of opportunities to learn about and immerse yourself in local culture.
- Natural beauty: All four cities are surrounded by stunning natural beauty, from the Western Ghats to the Nilgiri Hills. Whether you are looking to go trekking, birdwatching, or relaxing in a peaceful setting, these destinations have something for everyone.
- Delicious cuisine: The southern part of India is known for its delicious and diverse cuisine, and Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package are no exception. From spicy curries and masalas to refreshing juices and beverages, there is no shortage of tasty treats on this tour.
The best time to visit Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package:
The best time to visit these cities depends on various factors, including weather and peak tourist seasons.
Bangalore has a tropical climate and is generally warm throughout the year, with temperatures ranging from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius. The summer months (March to May) can be pretty hot and humid, making it a less ideal time to visit. The winter months (November to February) are generally more pleasant, with cooler temperatures and less humidity.
Mysore also has a tropical climate and experiences similar weather patterns as Bangalore. The summer months can be pretty hot, while the winter months are more relaxed and comfortable.
Coorg and Ooty, being hill stations, have a cooler climate throughout the year. The summer months (March to May) are pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius. The winter months (November to February) can be pretty chilly, with temperatures dropping as low as 5 degrees Celsius.
The best time to visit Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package:
In terms of peak tourist seasons, Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package are the busiest during the winter, when the weather is more pleasant. The summer months are less crowded and offer better deals on tour packages and accommodations.
Each city has local festivals and events that may influence the best visiting time. For example, Mysore is known for its annual Dussehra festival, which takes place in October and attracts many tourists. Coorg has a number of local festivals that celebrate its coffee and spice plantations, such as the Cauvery Sankramana festival in September and the Spice and Coffee Festival in December.
Generally, the best time to visit Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package will depend on your personal preferences and the type of experiences you are looking for. If you prefer cooler weather and are interested in local festivals and events, the winter months may be the best choice. If you prefer warmer weather and are looking for lower prices and fewer crowds, the summer months may be a better option.
How to plan your Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package:
Determine your travel dates: The first step in planning your tour is determining when you want to travel. Consider factors such as the weather, local festivals and events, and your schedule when deciding travel dates.
Book your transportation: Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package are all well-connected by various transportation options. You can take Cabs or Taxi into Bangalore or Mysore and then take a Tempo traveller or Luxury cab to the other cities. Alternatively, you can hire a taxi or car rental for greater flexibility.
Choose your accommodation: There is a wide range of accommodation options available in Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package, from luxury hotels and resorts to budget-friendly homestays and guesthouses. Consider your budget and preferences when choosing your accommodation.
Plan your itinerary: Once your transportation and accommodation are sorted out, it’s time to plan your itinerary. Consider the attractions and activities you would like to see and do in each city and try to balance your schedule with some free time for relaxation.
Pack wisely: Pack for the weather and activities you will be doing on your tour. Bring lightweight, breathable clothing for the summer months and warmer layers for the winter months. Don’t forget to bring any necessary medications,
Following these tips, you can plan smooth and enjoyable Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package tours tailored to your preferences and interests. Remember to have fun and be open to new experiences as you discover the beauty and culture of southern India.
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Bangalore
Bangalore – Arrival, pickup, check in hotel. sightseeing – Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Tippu Summer Palace, Bull Temple, ISKCON Temple , Cubbon Park, Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Utility Bldg. Stay at Bangalore
After breakfast, Mysore -Ooty- Enroute – Needle Rock View Point, Pykara Waterfalls. Wenlock Downs 9th Mile Shooting Point, Government Botanical Garden, Government Rose Garden – Stay at Ooty.
Ooty – After breakfast – Ooty sightseeing – visit Tamilnadu Tourism Ooty Boat House, , Doddabetta, Coonoor Tea Gardens, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose. Enjoy ride in Nilgiri Mountain Toy Train. Stay at Ooty.
Day 5 : Ooty to Bangalore
Terms and Conditions & Cancellation policy
1) Once payment done…With in 24Hrs cancelled the trip 💯% refund
2) Within 72Hrs by Your schedule time cancelled the trip 50% refundable.
3) Within 48hrs of schedule time, if you want to cancelled the trip 0% refundable.
Note :If any Same day schedule and Immediately confirm and immediately cancelled the trip there is no refunds.
A Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package is a great way to experience the diverse beauty and culture of the southern Indian states of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the capital city of Karnataka and is known for its vibrant culture, bustling streets, and delicious cuisine.
Mysore, located in Karnataka, is famous for its grand Mysore Palace and the annual Dasara festival. Coorg, located in Karnataka, is a picturesque hill station known for its breathtaking natural beauty and coffee plantations. Ooty, located in Tamil Nadu, is another popular hill station known for its stunning views, tea plantations, and cool climate.
A tour package to these destinations will likely include sightseeing tours to popular landmarks and attractions, comfortable accommodations, and transportation between cities. It is a convenient and hassle-free way to explore these destinations and make the most of your vacation. Whether you are interested in history, culture, or nature, or want to relax and unwind, a Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package has something for everyone.